Copyright © DxO Labs 2021-2023. All rights reserved.
Photos © Jean-Marc Alexia / Oliver Anrigo / Mark Bridger / Olivier Brunet / Kelvin Chan / Fabrizio Dei Tos / Jérôme Galland / Kah-Wai Lin / Agate Poupeney / Jean-Charles Rivas / Scott Stulberg / Vera Sung / Gilles Theophile / Sindy Thomas / Lorraine Turci / Corine Vachon
Text: Gilles Theophile
More information about DxO PhotoLab 6 can be found at www.dxo.com
DxO is a trademark of DxO Labs in the European Union and/or other countries. Microsoft, Windows, Windows 10 and Windows 11 are trademarks of Microsoft Corporation. macOS and the Mac logo are trademarks of Apple, Inc., registered in the United States and other countries. FLICKR and the Flickr logo are trademarks of Yahoo! Inc. The Flickr logo is reproduced with permission from Yahoo! Inc.©2012 Yahoo! Facebook is a trademark of Meta Platforms Inc. All other trademarks are the property of their respective owners.
DxO Labs holds patents that protect DxO software products. A searchable list is available at: https://www.dxo.com/company/legal/.
- DirectoryInfoEx (LGPL v3): http://www.codeproject.com/Articles/39224/Rewrite-DirectoryInfo-using-IShellFolder
- DotNetZipLib (Ms-PL): http://dotnetzip.codeplex.com/license
- LuaInterface (MIT License): http://code.google.com/p/luainterface/
- MVVMLightToolkit (MIT License): http://mvvmlight.codeplex.com/license
- NLog (BSD License): http://nlog-project.org/
- PowerCollections (Eclipse public license): http://powercollections.codeplex.com/license
- SQLite (Public Domain): http://www.sqlite.org/copyright.html
- System.Data.SqLite (Public Domain): http://system.data.sqlite.org/index.html/doc/trunk/www/index.wiki
- WindowsApiCodePack (Custom): http://archive.msdn.microsoft.com/WindowsAPICodePack/Project/License.aspx
- BPlusTree (Apache 2.0): http://help.csharptest.net/?CSharpTest.Net.Library/ (License)
- Flickr.Net (LGPL): http://flickrnet.codeplex.com/license
- Facebook SDK for .Net (Apache 2.0): http://facebooksdk.net/docs/about/
The information contained in this guide is supplied in good faith. Under no circumstances, including negligence, can DxO Labs be held responsible for any damage, be it specific, direct, indirect, or consequential, which may result from, or be related to the use of, any information contained within this guide, be it regarding the software described in this document or otherwise.